The following general terms and conditions apply to the use of the LTBook-it.com Website. By accessing or using our site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
• User warrants that they are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation. User will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for themselves or any other persons for whom the user is legally authorized to act for. All information supplied by the User is hereby attested to be true, accurate, current and complete.
• Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by us. We have taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy contained in the information provided to us.
• Sales of services as contained on the Website are made by us only as an agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
• We do not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
• It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our website. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your purchase, or prior to your departure.
• The content and information on this Website is proprietary to us and in some cases our suppliers and providers. Any modification, copying, reproduction, resale or transfer of any material on the Website is strictly forbidden. Users may reproduce limited copies of a personal travel itinerary or related documents.
• Use of this website for any commercial purpose is forbidden
• Users are prohibited from making any false, speculative or false reservation.
• The Website is operated by Land Tours LLC. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
The following Terms and Conditions apply to every booking with us, whether online utilizing the Website or through our Call Center utilizing one of our Booking Agents, or both. By booking with us you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and acknowledge having read and agreed to the terms and conditions below.
• A user making a booking authorizes us to book reservations for the total reservation price which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, and service fees. By submitting a reservation request the user is authorizing us to facilitate a hotel reservation on their behalf, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers.
• User may cancel or change their prepaid hotel reservation in accordance with the individual hotel cancellation policy, usually 24 to 72 hours prior to your date of arrival. Some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made (see individual hotel cancellation policy). User agrees to pay any cancellation charges or change fees that may apply
• Accommodations are as specified in the accommodation section of the Website or as told by our travel agents. All costs are shown in United States dollars, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodations of a similar standard in the event that the supplier overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice
• We do not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connection with your travel pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
• Ratings - All of the ratings and reviews of Hotels, resorts, destinations or activities are proprietary to our methods of review and not based on any independent agency review. In many cases the level of review is a "star" rating, whereby more stars equals a higher rating. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings and make no guarantee about the availability of specific products and services that may be offered. We strongly recommend that prior to any booking each user do their own independent review of any hotel, resort, or activity offered on our Website.
• Travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by their Government prior to booking travel to international destinations.
• Any problem or dispute arising out of the booking of travel or actual travel shall be reported to us immediately by calling our customer care number at (233)21-761751-2 or by submitting an email to us at CustomerCare@LTBook-it.com.
• We do not accept responsibility for any activity or procedure that may be necessary in order to enjoy the use of anything purchased from us, this is including but not limited to procuring or having in possession any passport or valid identification for travel.
The copyright on all original and custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, presentation methods, design elements, descriptive text and selected photographic images included in our web sites is held exclusively by LTBook-it.com®, Inc.. All rights are reserved.
Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of LTBook-it.com®, Inc., and the product and or service providers represented on the web site, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
Where joint copyright is held over proprietary text or images, LTBook-it.com®, Inc. reserves the right to pursue all copyright infringements on behalf of the primary copyright holder. Where the copyright for a photographic image is held exclusively by a third party under license, LTBook-it.com®, Inc. reserves the right to vigorously protect the copyright of those images on behalf of the third party.
All HTML, and PHP files used in LTBook-it.com®, Inc. web sites are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by LTBook-it.com®, Inc. only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by LTBook-it.com®, Inc. only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and PHP files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the express written permission of LTBook-it.com®, Inc..
LTBook-it.com® Inc., under its subsidiary business names, has the right to reproduce images made available by these various organizations to their members for the purpose of generic and or specific tourism promotion.
The information, software, products and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, air, cruise, car and other travel products displayed on this website much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers. In addition, LTBook-it.com reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on the website and or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or, at your option, we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of LTBook-it.com or its affiliates. We are therefore not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
LTBook-it.com will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.<
LTBook-it.com is a division of Land Tours LLC, a full service destination management company registered in the US and Ghana.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please write to customerservices@LTBook-it.com
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion and your continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance of any modification